Wow,,need to clean this place up a bit. The critters have taken control. I have been remiss in writing for the blog since Ravelry came along. Shame shame on me!
Broom out,,,sweeping away the cobwebs from the corners of the page here.
OK….So what is new?
HMMMMM tons of stuff.
1. I am finally ready to graduate from community college I will officially have and associates degree in December. (that is if I can pull off College Algebra) Yay me!!!! What can I do with that???? Not much I think! I could be wrong but I doubt it. (it might make me a few more dollars a day substituting)
2. My daughter turns 20 on Thursday…boy am I OLD!!!!
3. Trying to line up my summer classes and the kids activities.
4. Spinning and loving it. (NO NOT THE EXERCISE) Fiber wool etc.
5. OH ENOUGH EXCUSES!!!!!!!!
I just haven’t a chance to get by here in awhile and I blame Ravelry. It is a colossal time suck but so much FUN!!!!! When they say it is like a MySpace or Facebook for Knitters they are not kidding!!!!
Katie has finally been dragged kicking and screaming into the fray as well. What can we say blogging world Ravelry ROCKS!!!
I have made many new friends there and enjoy their company, but I must not forget the people who us started the blogging world the people who do actually read and hope that we write.
With that said and the last bit of cobwebs whisked away I will make it in here a bit more often than once every couple of months.
I have some ideas I need to bounce of some of you get your opinions. I need a test knitter or two for another pattern I am going to post and I’ll be danged if I post this one with out opinions first. My cabled headband has caused too many issues. I promise I will get those worked out and get that reposted as well.
So if you are interested just let me know in the comments here and I’ll get back with you. They are fingerless mitts. Of a on old lacy variety.
I was thinking we should do some sort of KAL or Swap over the summer. Something PEACE related….Need Ideas.
Type to you soon